Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the largest U.S. distributor of industrial, medical, and specialty gases and the largest U.S. producer of dry ice and nitrous oxide. Airgas provides local service to your business with more than 17,000 associates and 1,100 locations nationwide. Airgas branches are located on average within 11 miles of BIO members.
Airgas provides a broad range of product and service solutions with the local skills to customize them for the unique needs of the BIO member. Beginning with the expertise to assist you in engineering your gas supply systems; local capabilities to deliver your gas requirements in cylinders, dewars, MicroBulk, and bulk modes of supply; and the ability to help you plan, optimize and maintain your cellular storage needs, Airgas will help you optimize your supply chain and drive unnecessary costs from your business.
Airgas helps BIO members stay focused on their business of research and product development by providing tools to streamline your back office. Whether conducting business on Airgas.com or taking advantage of a more customized eMarket solution such as EDI or XML direct connection, Airgas gives you 24/7/365 access to your information on a convenient platform to optimize your back office systems.
Airgas is a leader in safety and compliance, winning the Compressed Gas Association Bulk and Cylinder Fleet Safety awards for each of the past five years. Airgas has the ability to respond to incidents through the Airgas Emergency Response Organization (AERO), the largest emergency response organization in North America specifically trained to deal with compressed gases.
- 10% to 25% discounts on cryogenic equipment, gas distribution equipment and safety products
- Hotlist of medical-grade nitrogen, helium, argon & carbon dioxide, plus custom offerings tailored to specific member needs
- Customized product service agreement for renewal, removal, and remedy terms and guaranteed price savings option
- National sales and support combined with local industry specialists to assist your business
- Full supply mode services: Cylinders, Dewars, Microbulk, Bulk and Pipeline, and Dry Ice services
Eligible Biotech Associations
In addition to members of BIO, members of the following state and regional biotech associations can take advantage of this program: