For more than 50 years, Business Wire has delivered critical communications for everyone from start-ups to the Fortune 500.
BIO has aligned with Business Wire to help you effectively distribute your news releases to your target market with easy, powerful and targeted tools at preferred pricing. Business Wire also instantly and simultaneously delivers multimedia and financial disclosure news around the world, provides valuable measurement data and offers special targeting options.
Member companies can save a minimum of 10% on all news release distribution circuits and more when you bundle in any of our additional services.
Additional Services from Business Wire
- Multimedia Distribution
- NewsHQ/InvestorHQ – create your own branded online newsroom
- EDGAR formatting and filing services
- XBRL Services
- IPO Services
- VentureBeat – direct distribution to the venture capital investment community
- Market Impact Reports – see how your stock behaves based on your news
- News/Picture Capsule – turn your press release into a full multimedia experience
- NUVI – real-time social media monitoring and analytics
- NewsTrak Clips – online news clipping and monitoring
- Public Policy Wire
- Corporate Social Responsibility Wire
Value-Add Benefits of Business Wire
- Distribution to biotechnology and related trade publications at no additional charge
- Posting of your company's logo included with your news releases at no additional charge
- Social media sharing links
- News release measurement data via NewsTrak reports
- NUVI social media monitoring reports (English-language press releases only)
- Complimentary annual membership to Business Wire
- One corporate profile per year sent to Business Wire's US National circuit
To learn how you can save money on your news distribution or for more information email Leon Harbar at email@example.com or call 800-237-8212.
Eligible Biotech Associations
In addition to members of BIO, members of the following state and regional biotech associations can take advantage of this program: