BIO has partnered with Clean Harbors, one of the largest Environmental Services companies in North America. Clean Harbors manages waste recycling and disposal for almost all waste streams, planned environmental and industrial services as well as Emergency Response Service with offices throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Many companies today use third parties who own no disposal assets and offer no assistance related to compliance requirements, however with Clean Harbors, members eliminate significant liability and compliance potential issues dealing with end disposal facility direct, as well as economic gain.
• Special pricing and discounts for members includes 35-40% off list on disposal; 15-20% off list on transportation and materials and 35% off list price on labor charges.
• Reduced security recovery fee for members.
• Free site visit to ensure storage area and recordkeeping are in compliance, as well as waste stream review.
• Full online services capability to track waste, manage profiles, view all reporting, download biannual report data and streamline data gathering process as well as full transparency to pricing.
• Recommendations for staff training to ensure compliance with applicable state and federal laws.
• Robust recycling capability that will be applicable for waste and unused products.
Eligible Biotech Associations
In addition to members of BIO, members of the following state and regional biotech associations can take advantage of this program: