FedEx® Deep Frozen Shipping Solution
BIO Business Solutions® has teamed up with FedEx to now include specialized deep frozen shipping solutions to member companies. The FedEx® Deep Frozen Shipping Solution provides innovative liquid nitrogen dry vapor technology via a cryogenic dewar along with end-to-end shipment monitoring and visibility. Specifically suited for preserving the integrity of biogenics, this solution provides up to 10 days of holding time at temperature ranges down to -150˚C. The solution offers member companies several advantages:
- Keeps tissue samples and substances deep-frozen at -150°C
- Provides up to 10 days without need for dry ice or power
- Meets International Air Transport Association (IATA) requirements for both infectious substances (UN3373) and non-infectious clinical samples
- Eliminates inventory of insulated boxes and dry ice
- Provides advanced tracking and proactive monitoring via FedEx Priority AlertTM.
- FedEx provides end-to-end solutions to help your temperature sensitive products maintain optimum temperature while in transit across the nation or across the ocean.
Discounted Flat Fee of $435 for Domestic or $750 for international shipment
|Standard||Large Volume DEWAR|
Eligible Biotech Associations
In addition to members of BIO, members of the following state and regional biotech associations can take advantage of this program: