BIO has chosen ShareVault as its official virtual data room provider. ShareVault offers secure, cloud-based document sharing solutions, also known as virtual data rooms, that are frequently used by organizations of all types to securely share highly confidential documents with outside parties. In contrast to consumer-grade file sharing services, ShareVault allows organizations to easily share documents with third parties, while monitoring access and maintaining control. Because it provides bank-grade security, ShareVault is commonly used in the following applications:
- For due diligence activities such as licensing, partnering, M&A, and investment
To replace older, slower and clunkier virtual data rooms (VDRs)
For biopharma companies that need to securely share their intellectual property and regulatory submissions (e.g. IND, NDA, and MAA) with prospective partners and to enable partners to easily review these submissions
For frequent and ongoing business needs to share sensitive documents with other parties such as business consultants, manufacturers, distributors, researchers, attorneys and board members
To meet regulatory and compliance requirements such as HIPAA
As an efficient and more manageable alternative to FTP/sFTP and CD/DVD shipments
Spanning life sciences, financial services, legal services, energy/natural resources, technology, manufacturing, education and other markets, ShareVault has enabled more than $20B in transactions for organizations in 44 countries. Across these markets, ShareVault’s service is recognized for its ease-of-use, speed, industry-leading features, customer support and cost-effectiveness.
Through this program, ShareVault offers the following specialized benefits to member companies:
- Minimum 20% discount on ShareVault's products (excluding ShareVault Basic).
- Minimum 30% savings off the standard pricing of ShareVault for SharePoint.
- At least 5% additional discount on subscriptions with terms of two or more years.
- eCTD tag structure available at no cost.
- Creation of document index available at no cost.
- Migration services from existing VDRs at no cost.
- Assistance with high-performance uploads at no cost.
Eligible Biotech Associations
In addition to members of BIO, members of the following state and regional biotech associations can take advantage of this program: