BIO has chosen ShareVault as its official virtual data room provider. ShareVault provides secure document sharing solutions for life sciences organizations, ideally suited for due diligence required during bio-pharma partnering/business development, technology licensing, fundraising, M&A, clinical study management or any other application that requires secure sharing of documents with third parties. ShareVault is as focused on customer service and support as it is on delivering a cutting edge VDR technology. ShareVault’s VDR platform has been developed for life science companies of all sizes and is very competitively priced so that even small biotech companies can afford and benefit from its technology.
The ShareVault on-demand platform is an innovative, cloud-based solution that enables its users to manage. critical, time-sensitive and document-centric processes faster.
Through this program, ShareVault offers the following specialized benefits to member companies:
- Minimum 20% discount on ShareVault's products (excluding ShareVault Basic).
- Minimum 30% savings off the standard pricing of ShareVault for SharePoint.
- At least 5% additional discount on subscriptions with terms of two or more years.
- eCTD tag structure available at no cost.
- Creation of document index available at no cost.
- Migration services from existing VDRs at no cost.
- Assistance with high-performance uploads at no cost.
Eligible Biotech Associations
In addition to members of BIO, members of the following state and regional biotech associations can take advantage of this program: