VWR International helps accelerate scientific innovation by providing the most effective and efficient solutions -- products, equipment and services -- for the life science industry so they can focus on what's truly important: discovery.
VWR enables those solutions and eliminate process complexities through their value proposition of Product Choice, Differentiated Services, and Operational Excellence. For more than 15 years, VWR and BIO, have combined their core strengths to offer solutions that advance scientific innovation in the life sciences. The BIO-VWR program includes special pricing agreements with major manufacturers, plus many other member-only benefits. Enrollment is as simple as completing a one-page enrollment form/agreement. Contact your local VWR sales representative or BIO.
- Pricing based on an aggregate annual volume of more than $175 million in sales
- Hot list of of more than 8,000 items, with savings of up to 75% from list
- Hot list flexibility—pricing for high volume items commonly ordered can be added to the hot list to match your company's local pricing
- Discounts across the entire VWR product offering
- Special pricing on capital equipment items with list price of over $1,100
- E-commerce rebate if most of your orders are placed online
- No minimum order required
- Next-day delivery to most locations
- No shipping charges for products shipped from VWR's primary distribution facilities.
- Discounted hazardous materials handling fees.
- Discounts on third party purchase fees.
- Detailed quarterly usage and performance reporting
Special Manufacturing Pricing Agreements
Special pricing agreements with major manufacturers: Corning, Beckman Coulter, Biotix, GE Healthcare, EMD-Millipore, Eppendorf, AMRESCO, BD Labware, Cardinal Health, Caron, DuPont, Greiner Bio-One, Thermo Scientific (MBP, Nalge Nunc, Revco), Biohit, Honeywell Burdick & Jackson, Kimberly Clark, Labcon, Avantor (JT Baker/Mallinckrodt), Microflex, Micronova, Motic, Pall, Teknova, and UVP.
Eligible Biotech Associations
In addition to members of BIO, members of the following state and regional biotech associations can take advantage of this program: