VWR International - Med Device
The BIO-VWR program offers special pricing to support the needs of facilities that require ultraclean conditions for manufacturing and other processes. The program offers product choice from industry-leading manufacturers for Controlled Environment needs, a global distribution network that drives supply chain security and product quality, a suite of differentiated services including safety station maintenance and stocking, all supported by the highly trained team of Controlled Environment Specialists
The BIO-VWR program includes special pricing agreements with major manufacturers, plus many other member-only benefits. Enrollment is as simple as completing a one-page enrollment form/agreement. Contact your local VWR sales representative or BIO.
• Pricing based on an aggregate annual volume of more than $200 million in sales
• Hot list of more than 8000 items, with savings of up to 75% from list including items for Controlled Environment, Production, & Safety Portfolio
• Hot list flexibility—pricing for high volume items commonly ordered can be added to the hot list to match your company's local pricing
• Discounts across the entire VWR product offering
• Special pricing on capital equipment items with list price of over $1,100
• E-commerce rebate if most of your orders are placed online
• No minimum order required
• Next-day delivery to most locations
• No shipping charges for products shipped from VWR's primary distribution facilities.
• Discounted hazardous materials handling fees.
• Discounts on third party purchase fees.
• Detailed quarterly usage and performance reporting
Special Manufacturing Pricing Agreements
Special pricing agreements with major manufacturers: Kimberly Clark Excelta, Ansell, Micronova, Contec Corning, Beckman Coulter, Biotix, GE Healthcare, EMD-Millipore, Eppendorf, AMRESCO, BD Labware, Cardinal Health, Caron, DuPont, Greiner Bio-One, Thermo Scientific (MBP, Nalge Nunc, Revco), Biohit, Honeywell Burdick & Jackson, Labcon, Avantor (JT Baker/Mallinckrodt), Microflex, Micronova, Motic, Pall, Teknova, UVP and Wheaton.
Eligible Biotech Associations
In addition to members of BIO, members of the following state and regional biotech associations can take advantage of this program: