William Gallagher Associates
When it comes to business insurance, it is critical that your insurance provider has a special knowledge of the biotech industry's unique needs in general as well as your company's specific needs. BIO selected William Gallagher Associates as its lead business insurance/risk management broker because of its long history of servicing biotech companies, its focus on minimizing risk, and its ability to customize policies to cover the special needs of individual biotech companies. In fact, the prestigious Tillinghast-Towers Perrin survey has ranked William Gallagher Associates as the #1 broker for Directors' & Officers' Liability policies to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical business sector for the past six years.
BIO's program with William Gallagher Associates offers business insurance from three industry-leading providers:
- Directors and Officers Liability provided by Monitor Liability Managers
- Property and Casualty provided by Chubb Group
- Clinical Trials and Products Liability Provided by Chubb Group
Companies in the Western USA, Please Note: Because of its regional presence and its long experience in serving the biotechnology market, BIO and William Gallagher Associates have selected Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. as its broker partner to serve member companies in the western US. Woodruff-Sawyer's ability to provide first rate service to its clients is exemplified by the numerous awards it has received, including the sharing of top honors with William Gallagher Associates as a leading insurance brokerage firm for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries by Tillinghast-Towers Perrin. If your company resides in the western US and you would like more information about the BIO Business Insurance program, you can contact Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. directly at 415-391-2141.
- Each insurance line offers unique benefits to BIO members. Click on the specific program above to learn more.
- William Gallagher Associates has been serving the biotechnology market since 1983, when the industry was just developing. This extensive experience has made William Gallagher Associates a leader in serving the biotech industry's risk management and business insurance needs, as the 2006 Tillinghast-Towers Perrin survey illustrates.
Eligible Biotech Associations
In addition to members of BIO, members of the following state and regional biotech associations can take advantage of this program: